Monday Sept. 18th, 11-3. By appointment only! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment time, and with a list of items you’d like to view, so we can endeavor to make those items available for your inspection.
View the catalogue online from Sept. 13 – 20. Email with questions or for further photos/details.
Running online-only. Bid any time from noon on opening day until the auction’s close. Contact us with any questions or to request additional photos.
Items will end in numerical order, 30 seconds apart. Additional time will be added if there are last minute bids.
Online bidding tips:
2) Bid amounts can be changed to reflect your “max. bid”, and the system will bid on your behalf up to that point.
3) We recommend leaving advance bids in case your internet connection hiccups at an inopportune time.
4) Items can be picked up at the pre-set times; packing/shipping will be via UPS and charged at cost.
5) Toggle “Single Page” to ON to view all items on one page.
6) All sales are final so please ask any questions you may have, or come to the preview!
Invoices will be sent to all successful bidders by email the morning following the auction, and will include all relevant pickup and payment details. Payment can be made in person at the pre-set pickup times, or by calling in advance with credit card details.
Unpaid invoice amounts will be automatically charged to the card on file, 36 hours after the invoice is issued.
Pickups: Local winners can pick up their items and pay in person, at our warehouse on Thu., Sept. 21, 12-3 or Fri., Sept. 22, 10-2. Additional pickup times are available, by appointment only, and with prior payment.
Please arrange pickup or shipping within a week of the auction; unclaimed items will be donated after four weeks unless arrangements are made. Non-paying or uncooperative bidders may receive negative feedback on HiBid.