Antiques – Fine Art – Estates – Appraisals
(204) 477-5353| email@example.com | www.dominionantiques.com
Monday, September 14th 2015, at 7:00 p.m. &
Tuesday, September 15th 2015, at 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 13th, 1:00 to 6:00
& Monday, September 14th & Tuesday, September 15th, 10:00 to 7:00
To be held at the Masonic Temple, 420 Corydon Ave.
Can’t make it to the auction? WE ACCEPT ABSENTEE BIDS. Ask for details.
All items and the 5% buyers’ premium are subject to GST. PST applies to purchases over $100.00.
Please settle all accounts by auction’s end.
Purchases must be removed from the premises by Wednesday at noon.
All items sold as-is where-is. Please take care to examine all items before bidding.
- Two gold brooches – 14Kt sunburst with seed pearls, and 15Kt with seed pearls in crescent moon and shooting star motif.
- Art Deco table lamp – harlequin with book, original glass shade, marble base. Early 20th century.
- Stone Boy – soapstone carving. Abstract mother and child. Late 20th century.
- Book ends – hand-carved, art deco era marble. Harlequin faces. Early 20th century.
- Plant stand – hardwood with turned columns, splayed legs and lower shelf. Late 20th century.
5A. Waterford – crystal vase. Four seasons. Stamped on bottom. 12″h.
- Two sterling silver pins – “Wanlese & Co.” thistle plaid brooch and smaller Celtic dagger kilt pin. Two items.
- Persian carpet – hand knotted silk and wool. Beige field with floral and geometric pattern. Mid-20th century.
- Three 10Kt ladies’ rings – with aquamarine- and opal-type stones.
- Chinese carving – hardwood. Water buffalo and rider motif. Early 20th century.
- Aboriginal beadwork – four patches, belt, and bandolier bag pieces in vine and flower motif on white background.
- Open bookcase – solid oak with four shelves and open slat sides. Tag on bottom reads Vetcraft Shops for Disabled Soldiers Winnipeg Manitoba. Mid-20th century.
- Kevin Wood – stone carving – white grained polar bear. 2012.
- Japanned chest – black with mother of pearl applique. Mid-20th century.
- Tony Tascona – serigraph. “Afterimage II”. Artist’s proof. Signed, dated ’86.
- Maxfield Parrish – print. “Morning glory”. In original frame. Early 20th century.
- Bevelled mirror – scrolled wood frame with silver finish. Early 20th century.
- Side table – solid walnut plank construction with ornately in-carved legs and stretcher. Early 20th century.
- Pair of bronze incense burners – Chinese Foo Dog motif. Mid-19th century. Minor loss to one ear.
- Ernest Hutchins – watercolour. “Old Fort Garry 1870”.
- Mantle clock – porcelain; Roman numeral face and exposed workings, signed hand-painted figural decor. With key.
20A. Chinese hardwood wall carving – intricately hand carved in courtyard and parade motif. 38″W. Early 20th century.
- Mahogany cabinet – mirrored back with side shelves and curved glass door and two shelves. Early 20th century.
- Figural table lamp – spelter metal cast. Female motif with gold leaf patina. Original shade and metal base. Early 20th century.
- Concrete pedestal – Roman style impressions. Mid-20th century.
- Two Netsuke – both signed. Rattlesnake and horse. Early 20th century.
- Tea set – Birks sterling silver including: coffee pot; tea pot; cream and sugar. Early 20th century.
- George Baxter – coloured engraving. “Jenny Dean’s Interview with the Queen”. Mid-19th century.
- Japanned cabinet – red with pagoda motif, two doors and lower drawer. Mid-20th century.
- Ned A. Bear – carved wooden spirit mask with horsehair details. 15″h.
- Italian marble bust – girl with corkscrew curls, revolving on marble base. Early 20th century.
- Chinese rose quartz carving – scholar with staff and two mountain goats, with lid. Early 20th century.
30A. Chinese hardwood Quan Yin statue – hand-carved on dragon base. 23″ h. Early 20th century.
- Chinese charger – hand painted cobalt blue design. 14″d. Late 19th century.
- Leo Mol – charcoal sketch on paper. Female nude.
- Hoosier kitchen cabinet – two top drawers. white enamel shelf and original rolling front. Early 20th century.
- Leo Mol – bronze. “Gina”. 1/15. 12.5″h.
- Moorcroft – bowl. Pomegranate design. Signed WM in green on bottom, stamped Made in England, M71, and Y. Mid-20th century.
35A. George Buytendorp – oil on panel. “Algonquin Afternoon”.
- Antique gold necklace – 14Kt chain with 10kt gold and garnet serpent-head pendant; with matching bangle bracelet. 19th century.
- Fireplace set – art nouveau brass. Four utensils. Early 20th century.
- German porcelain centerpiece – lady on a tree trunk, with two branch flower vases. Art nouveau. 15.5”h. Early 20th century.
- Secretary desk – walnut parquety with drop front, two glass side doors and open base. Early 20th century.
- Bronze statue – young woman in cloche hat and falling towel, perched on an elaborate stool. 23.5″h.
40A. Chinese hardwood bar – hand carved in floral and bird motif. With two front doors and multiple side drawers. Mid-20th century.
- Walnut side server – single door over Tudor base. Stamped 501 on back. Early 20th century.
- Two jadeite figures – Chinese women on wood bases. Both complete with repairs. 9″h. Early 20th century.
- Marble-top pedestal – Queen Anne legs and round base. 33″h. Mid-20th century.
- Emanuela Kodeta – bronze figurine of a woman with book. “Your Love is Heavy”. 5.5” h. Early 20th century.
- Hall stand – Scottish Cooperative Wholesale Society arts & crafts style solid oak with bevelled mirror and six original double hooks. Early20th century.
45A. Clarence Tillenius – oil on panel. “Autumn Pasture, 1979”.
- Side table – intricately carved solid walnut in face and claw motif. With Italian marble top. Early 20th century.
- Two Netsuke – both signed. Portly Buddha, and kneeling cow. Early20th century.
- Leo Mol – porcelain. Husky dog. 5.5″l. 1954.
- Victorian dining table – solid old growth walnut. In carved sides and legs and 98″l. Mid-19th century.
- Royal Dux figure – art deco nude woman charming a cobra. Mid-20th century.
- Chinese folding screen – four black lacquer panels with intaglio design. Late 20th century.
- Ceramic bust – classical torso of a woman, on wooden base.
- Sofa table – solid quarter cut oak planks. Mission style with lower shelf. Early 20th century.
- Johnny Jawbone – stone carving. Mottled green and grey. Swimming grizzly. 2014.
- Wool carpet – hand-loomed, burgundy, black and cream floral and foliate pattern. 6 x 9.5′. Exceptional condition.
55A. J. Ablett – oil on board. “Old Farmyard”. Cooks Creek area, Manitoba. 1981.
- Curio stand – solid walnut with turned supports. Four tiers. Early 20th century.
- Drop-leaf table – solid oak planks with turned legs on bun feet. Early 20th century.
- Persian runner – hand-knotted and -dyed wool. Center medallion and red field. 3.5 x 9′. Mid-20th century.
- Eastlake dresser – solid walnut with centre mirror and multiple drawers. Note drawers with internal oak construction. Late 19th century.
- Glass-top coffee table – walnut with gold accents, interior felt-lined compartment and side drawers.
- Sofa table – solid planks of old growth oak with lower book trough. Possible Krug number 339. Early 20th century.
- Alison Houston Newton – watercolour. “Alberta Rockies”.
- Round lamp table – rare single mahogany plank top over turned and splayed base. Late 19th century.
- Tony Tascona – portfolio of serigraphs. “Take Five + One”. Containing “Musical Spheres”; “Vertical Cycle”; “Moonwalk”; “Ascension”; “Black Magic” – all signed and numbered 42/45. Also includes signed group photograph and Print Documentation certificate.
- Royal Doulton figurines – three from the Special Occasions series. Happy Birthday; Merry Christmas; Happy Anniversary.
65A. Vojtech Matousek – two watercolours. “West End, Logan Ave” and “Sunshine, St. Boniface”.
- Two Netsuke – both signed. Water buffalo, and scholar with wise man. Early 20th century.
- Johnny Jawbone – stone carving. Howling wolf with paw print. 2012.
67A. Alex Musgrove – watercolour. Farmhouse. c1925.
- Tall hand-carved ivory figure – man with small child. Signed. 11″h.
- Eastlake parlour table – solid walnut planks, oval, with plate glass top and splayed base. Late 20th century.
- Sterling silver cutlery set – Birks. Approximately 105 pieces. Inscribed ‘P’. Mid-20th century.
- Japanned low cabinet – green, pagoda style with two front doors. Mid-20th century.
- Three 10Kt gold men’s rings – various stones.
- Chandelier floor lamp – four lights, iridescent crystals, solid brass base and column. Mid-20th century.
- Ivory carving – Chinese man holding a bag. 5″h. Early 20th century.
- Framed map – hand-coloured, depicting Schletstadt (Germany). Dated 1740.
75A. Chinese hardwood table. Hand carved in courtyard motif. With plate glass top. Mid-20th century.
- Lalique-style black glass perfume bottle – with frosted glass stopper and pressed art nouveau female motif. Early 20th century.
- Chinese hardwood pedestal – marble inset top and carved skirt. Circa 1960.
- Porcelain decor plates – hand-painted/highlighted. In bird and floral motif. Early 20th century.
- Shaving stand – solid oak Arts and Crafts style, domed tilting mirror over small drawer and one door opening to interior shelves. Early 20th century.
- Pair of candle sticks – silver plated, low, three-branch.
- Secretary desk – art nouveau style. Solid oak with multiple drawers and shelves. Glass missing. Late 19th century.
- Metal train collection – “The Dorfan Lines” with accompanying (?) track and old tin toy “Put Away” box.
- Ota Janecek – lithograph. Reclining nude with kerchief. 1973.
- Pair of wicker chairs – hand-woven. Natural colour. Mid-20th century.
- Jan Kodet – ceramic sculpture. “St. Sebastian”. 1970.
85A. Walnut armchair. Solid construction with cane back and turned legs. Early 20th century.
- Moorcroft-type vase – bulbous shape with pomegranate motif and navy ground. Note hole in the bottom.
- Games table – oak on cabriole legs, fold-out top opening to felt surface. Mid-20th century.
- Stone Boy – stone carving. Abstract. Thunder Bird and Faces. 2002.
88A. Day bed. Mid-century style. Black vinyl upholstery. Mid-20th century.
- Royal Doulton figurines – Afternoon Tea; The Gossips; Wistful; Laurianne.
- Two sterling ladies’ rings – one with two round amethysts, one oval black stone and surrounding diamond-like stones.
- Antique vanity set – sterling silver. Mirror; comb; brush.
- Beswick camel – in mirrored shadowbox frame.
- Hans Ernie – lithograph.”Kybernete II”. 59/150.
- Ota Janecek book,”Zena”, autographed with personalised inscription and sketch – with Ota Janecek autographed framed poster.
- Three costume brooches with various stones.
95A. Walnut pedestal – marble top with splayed base. Late 20th century.
- Moorcroft ash trays – one in Clematis pattern, one Hibiscus.
- Eileen Raucher Sutton – watercolour. White flowers. 1988.
- Scythe – with original handle and blade. Canadian. Late 19th century.
- Jean-Marc Nattier – mezzotint. “Madam Adelaide de France”. 1921.
- Vintage bracelet – six large domed cinnabar pieces with foliate carving in gold-coloured filigree settings.
- Stone Boy – stone carving. Abstract bear. 2006.
- Pair of Chinese porcelain vases – lidded with enamel warrior design, on wood bases. 12″h.
102A. Pair of beer steins – German, one early 20th century, one mid-20th century.
- Oval wicker and rattan table – solid ash top. 42″d. Early 20th century.
- Jack Markell – acrylic on board. Devotional scene.
- Leonard Watson – steel engraving. “Interior of Lower Fort Garry”. Early 20th century.
105A. Bucket chair. Black vinyl upholstery on metal legs. Early 20th century.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – two watercolours. City scenes. Dated 1962.
- Raymond Low? – pastel and pencil sketch. Seated woman.
- Winston Leathers – embossed graphite drawing. “Eclipse /76 #2”.
- Vera Hand – pastel. “At the Duck Pond, Assiniboine Park”.
- Tony Tascona – coloured serigraph. “Suspended Form 1976”.
110A. Maple footstool. Hand carved “Tully Footstool”. With claw feet. Mid-20th century.
- Set of three Japanese coloured prints on silk. Botanical themes.
- Collection of antique wooden racquets – three tennis and one badminton. Circa 1950.
112A. Leonard Marcoe – two ceramic treasure boxes. Grey-blue with leaves; deep pink with flowers.
- Wool carpet – floral motif with pink field and silk sheen. 3 x 5’. Mid-20th century.
- Carved serpentine jade pendant, and beaded necklace with carved pendant.
- Josef Drahonovsky – ceramic cameo depicting two nude figures. Signed.
115A. Nippon porcelain vase – double handled. Flower motif. Early 20th century.
- Leaded glass windows – geometric-patterned, in original casings. Early 20th century.
- Unsigned – watercolour. Boats near the beach.
- Three sterling jewelry pieces- maple leaf brooch, three-heart pin, and art nouveau-style ring.
- J. J. Withrow – oil on board. “Winter sunlight”.
- Winnifred Thompson – oil on canvas. Landscape scene. Mid-20th century.
120A. Kenneth F. Martin – acrylic on board. “Jack Pine” (Whiteshell).
- M.L. Lemay – oil on board. “Delta Marsh”.
- Jack Markell – acrylic on board. Bride.
- Jan Boning- coloured lithograph. “Two Dogs”. Mid-20th century.
- Wax seal collection – various motifs of crests and initials. Very scarce. Mid-19th century.
- Group of Seven prints – landscapes. Set of six. Late 20th century.
125A. Three Chinese pieces. Ceramic snuff bottle; hand carved hardwood incense burner in boat motif; and framed silk embroidery in bird motif. Early 20th century.
- Framed Japanese prints – silkscreen style. Pair. Bay scenes. Mid-20th century.
- Jarmila Cermakova – coloured woodblock. Still life – wildflower bouquet.
- Vladimir Tretchikoff – signed print. Cock fight.
- Robert Genn prints – pair. “Contraluz” and “Gulf”.
- Water buffaloes – pair. In-carved hardwood, possibly Chinese. Mid-20th century.
130A. Four Chinese watercolours on silk. Bird and floral motifs. Artist signed. Mid-20th century.
- Coloured print – Napoleon. With four prints in a frame – military men on horseback.
- Bessie Hay – pastel. Owl, after A. Meir.
- Vincent Vingler – drawing. Rooster.
- Irene (Leslie) Round – two woodcuts. “John’s Shop” 14/35, and “Old Stove” 7/25. Both dated 1936.
- Marika Klimovicova – black and white woodcut. 1975.
135A. Biscuit barrel – hand painted glass with silver-plated handle and lid. Early 20th century.
- Royal Doulton figurines – four from the Four Seasons series. Springtime; Summertime; Autumntime; Wintertime.
- Hiroshige Ando – woodblock print. “Shono, one of the Tokaido 53 stations”. Unframed.
- George Baxter – coloured etching. Lovers’ Seat, Hastings. 1850.
- Robert Houston – steel engraving. European street scene.
- George Baxter – coloured engraving. “The Prima Donna Waltz”.
140A. Four Chinese wall plaques – hand applied coloured soapstone. Floral bouquets in vases. Mid-20th century.
- Semeonie – grey grained Inuit soapstone carvings. Northern bird and transitional face. Two pieces.
- After Thomas Gainsborough – coloured engraving. “Countess of Sussex & Lady Barbara Yelverton”.
- George Baxter – coloured engraving. “Eugenie, Empress of the French”. 1854.
- Chinese watercolour – masquerade. Artist’s device in corner.
- Dayez? – mezzotint. “Au Revoir”.
- W. J. Phillips – print. “York Boat on Lake Winnipeg”.
- S. M.? – colour print. Dutch kitchen scene.
- Ernest J. Hutchins – watercolour. “Main Street, Winnipeg 1870”.
- R. Joannider? – coloured etching. “The Parthenon – Athens”.
- Two gold brooches with seed pearls – 14Kt harp and 10Kt wishbone.
- Marble sculpture – hand-carved. Mother Mary motif. Mid-20th century.
- Salt and pepper shakers – International sterling silver. Set of six.
- Unsigned – Inuit soapstone carving. Various depictions of seals (one ivory).
- Two 10Kt gold ladies’ rings – one with emerald-cut green glass and the other with brilliant-cut pale blue glass.
- Ceremonial daggers – steel with felt scabbards. Indian origin. Mid-20th century.
- Haida Bowl – killer whale and totem motif. Marked “Tribal”. Mid-20th century.
- Sterling silver bracelet and earrings – Danecraft bracelet in foliage motif, and oval earrings with tiger’s eye stones.
- Sterling silver – tea and sugar spoons inscribed “WWC”(Winnipeg Winter Club). Early 20th century. 15 Pieces.
- Men’s gold ring – 10Kt yellow gold with caramel quartz?
- Gold locket – 10Kt with engraved curling rock, engraving dated 1921, on ribbon with clip and chain.
- Three sterling men’s rings – one with jade?, one with four pink stones, one lapis lazuli.
- George Baxter – two coloured miniature engravings. Ladies on a hill; couple out hunting. Mid-19th century.
- Two Netsuke – both signed. Duck, and baby chick. Early 20th century.
- Sterling silver spoons – set of four coffee spoons and matching tea spoon.
- Mid-century style armchairs – pair. Chrome with black leather. Mid-20th century.
165A. Daryl Jones – coloured print. “Hoar Frost”. 281/450.
- Moorcroft Pottery collection – Powder Blue pattern. Cream, sugar with various serving pieces. Early 20th century.
- Floor lamp – green alacite base with turned brass column. Some losses. Early 20th century.
- Royal Dux – ceramic polar bear. 11″h.
- Mid-century wall mirror – gold and silver ‘chunky’ style. Mid-20th century.
- Pair of Japanese Satsuma vases – with butterfly handles. 7″h. Early 20th century.
- Oak office armchair – original finish by Krug. Early 20th century.
- Swarovski crystal collection – seal, elephant, swan, bear, and clam with pearl. Five pieces.
- Two stone paper weights – Chinese. Hand carved in foo dog and dragon motifs. Early 20th century.
- Blown art glass – peachblow vase with handle and green bowl. Two pieces.
- Leo Mol – charcoal sketch. Portrait of a male.
- Taxidermy crocodile. Some damage. 23″l. Mid-20th century.
- Spelter ashtray – art nouveau female figure holding glass tray. Repair needed. 30″h. Early 20th century.
- Two ceramic dogs – Royal Doulton terrier and Beswick? Boston terrier. Two pieces.
- Ceramic dog collection – Boston terrier; afghan; two dalmations. Mid-20th century.
- Mirror – with gilded frame, in Rococo style.
- Wicker parlour table – round with glass top and original label: “Lloyd Loom Co Orilla Ont, patent 1919”.
- Chinese temple jar – blue and white dogwood design with lid. 16″h. Early 20th century.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – silkscreen. “Seated Girl”. 19/60. 1978.
- Evening bags – silver chainmail purse, and beaded bag in floral motif. Early 20th century.
- Vladimir Tretchikoff – two prints. “Balinese Girl”, signed; and “The Chinese Girl”. Two items.
- Two Netsuke – signed tall man with dog; unsigned Foo Dog balancing on ball.
- Leonard Marcoe – ceramics. Black teapot with blue florets, and black jar with white spiral handle.
- Royal Doulton male figures: “The Helmsman”; “Sailor’s Holiday”.
- Cloisonné vase – green ground and blue flowers. 9″h. Early 20th century.
- Coloured maps – “Harbour Grace – Newfoundland” and “Discovery Island B.C.”
190A. Vojtech Matousek – watercolour. “Falcon Lake, West of the 8th Hole”.
- Japanned cabinet – small; 2 drawers over 2 doors with hand-painted scenery. Mid-20th century.
- Dresden clock – hand painted porcelain, floral decoration. 14″h. Early 20th century.
- Nippon candy dish – hand-painted; egg server. 2 pieces.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – pencil sketch. Woman in a bikini. 1978.
- Pat McCullough – watercolour. Marsh scene.
195A. Mahogany drum-top table – one drawer and splayed base. Early 20th century.
- Coloured print – “Corona Imperialus Florum”.
- Nick May – Ducks Unlimited print. “Silent Hunter”. 487/750.
198.Wool carpet – machine-loomed, with red ground and overall geometric pattern. 6.5 x 10′.
- Mid-century modern table lamp – brushed steel on leather base. Mid-20th century.
- Bob Millard – pastel drawings, triptych. Rural scenes.
- Brazilian cowhide rug – silver metallic treatment. 6 x 7′. Modern.
- Cloisonné vase – temple jar style, with lid and floral design. Minor damage. Early 20th century.
- Wicker and rattan chair – floral seat, back cushions. Early 20th century.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – pencil sketch. Three faces of one man. 1978.
- Collins Campbell – watercolour. Bird in flight over marsh. 2000.
205A. Table lamp – solid teak with cloth shade. Mid-20th century.
- Royal Doulton character jug – “North American Indian”. c1966.
- Nippon bowl – hand-painted in acorn motif.
- Signature indistinguishable – coloured print. Vanity of Vanities. 114/175.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – watercolour. Faces. 1957.
- Two sterling silver ladies’ rings – with jade- and emerald-type stones.
210A. Open armchair – solid oak with leather upholstery. Early 20th century.
- Royal Doulton figurines – For You; Chloe; Victoria; Afternoon Tea.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – pencil sketch. Sporting mélange. 1973.
- Marie Louise Kreyes – charcoal drawings. Eight. Miscellaneous subjects.
- Lladro ceramic figurine – young girl holding her hat.
- George Baxter – coloured engraving. “Zenobia”. Mid-19th century.
215A. Pickle cruet – hand-painted turquoise glass on silver-plated stand marked Toronto, with lid and tongs.
- Mirror – in ornate rose motif gilt metal frame.
- Vikki Meyer – Ducks Unlimited print. “Puppy Reflections”. 584/2650.
- Ceramic Foo Dog – blue & white, 14″h. Age unknown.
- Royal Doulton figurine – “Taking things easy”.
- Hummel figures. Apple tree girl; Country suitor; Doctor; Be Patient. Mid-20th century. Four items.
- Sterling silver – Birks tray with powder puff, and small glass jar with silver lid. Both with initial C.
- Chinese table lamp – porcelain, blue design, wood base. No shade. Mid-20th century.
- Two Chinese porcelain figures – ancient scholar; woman. Early 20th century.
- Two dolls – “Shirley Temple” Ideal N&T Co. all-composition, sleep eyes and original tagged dress (1930s); Amberg “Edwina” composition doll, dated 1928 (some damage to extremities).
- Japanned keepsake box – red-painted, original clasp and closing mechanism, and side handles.
225A. Octagonal table – solid oak construction. Persian style base. Early 20th century.
- Bellis – oil on board. Mountain Lake.
- Set of four old floral china plates.
- Marie Louise Kreyes -lithograph on stone. “Dead Wood”. 4/7. 1981.
- Two umbrellas – both black, one with velvet sheath and gilt handle, one with mother-of-pearl and monogrammed gold plated handle.
- Costume jewelry – lot, including rhinestones, bakelite, beaded, etc.
230A. Royal Doulton – character jug. “Beefeaters”.
- Brass student’s lamp – arts and crafts style.
- Convex coloured print – people on horses, with hanging brass horseshoe decoration; and small brass wall plaque in horse motif.
- Max Svabinsky – etching on paper. Reclining nude.
- Collection of five wooden canes – one with bone handle, one with silver tip. Early 20th century.
- Watercolour on silk – triptych. Wildflowers.
- T. Simpkins – ink drawing. Church in winter.
- V Korol? – pastel. Ballet dancer.
- Larson? – watercolour. Forest scene.
- Spelter statue – woman with tennis racquet; and lithograph of sporting woman and girls. Two items.
239A. Torchiere lamp. Caramel glass shade, brass column and marbled base. Early 20th century.
- Luther Pokrant – black and white etching. “Fisherman’s Cove”. 77/140. 1980.
240A. Mantle clock – wood construction with Roman numeral face. Sessions Company. Early 20th century.
- A. Brussard – pencil drawing. Man in grand archway. Signed, dated 1891.
- Royal Doulton figurines – The Gossips; Daydreams; Victoria; Wistful.
- J. P. Thompson – watercolour. Boats on the shore.
- Festrom (?) – colour print. “Grace”.
- C. Dickens – pair of coloured prints. “St James’ Palace”; “The Chain Gate and Chapter House”.
- A. Hild – pastel on paper. Cottage flower garden.
- Sandra Caplan – black and white etching. “Black Winter”. No 2/5.
- M. M. – watercolour. “Gibson” girl with horse.
- Hall chair – upholstered seat, cushion on cane back. Mid-20th century.
- Royal Dux bust – art nouveau young woman. Minor damage. Early 20th century.
- Bronze – small statue of a satyr. 4.5″h.
- Ernst Neumann – etching. “The Park. Mount Royal, Montreal”.
- F. A. Verner – coloured print. “Shooting the rapids”.
- R. Smith – watercolour. Cows on country road.
- Copper jewelry – Grecian-style leaf necklace and similar bracelet.
- Jack Markell – acrylic on canvas. Flowers in blue vase.
- B. D. – pastel drawing. Aboriginal girl.
- Pair of watercolour paintings. Unsigned. “Moulin Huet Bay with Cradle Rock Guernsey”, and similar untitled scene.
- Two blown glass paper weights – floral motif. Early 20th century.
- Baudieux? – engraving. Title illegible. Country lane.
- Leo Nielsen (“Sweetpea”) – coloured print. “Family Outing”. 30/99.
- Embossed brass umbrella stand – mythological motif, lead lined; and brass wall hanging in tavern scene.
- Gertrude Maartense – pen & ink drawing. “Red Hibiscus”.
- Unsigned (Jack Markell) – acrylic on canvas. Flowers in white vase.
- Art Baird – oil on board. “Dusk on a Whiteshell Hill”. 1988.
- Unsigned – charcoal drawing. Cottage in the moonlight.
- Hazel Gaults – watercolour. Vase of white flowers.
- Pair of coloured prints. Birds.
- Rose2 – serigraph. “Tree”. 2/7.
- Collection of antique wooden racquets – three tennis and four squash. Circa 1960.
- Chinese area rug – blue oriental design, beige field. 38×72″. Mid-20th century.
- Chinese tile picture – enamel hunting scene, modern frame. Early 20th century.
- Plant stands – set of three, graduated, with metal tops. Modern Danish design.
- Mabel Tinguely – watercolour. “Quebec Charm”.
- Sterling silver cutlery collection – various patterns. Approximately 38 pieces. Early 20th century.
- Unsigned – etching. Children on a hill with kites.
- Ernest Sellors – etching. “Soliloquy”.
- Silk carpet sample – pheasant motif, hand loomed. Framed.
- Will Henderson – mezzotint. Woman and child with rabbit. 1920.
- Unsigned – gouache on board. Sailing scene.
- Engraving after J M W Turner – Ulysses Deriding Polyphemus.
- Paul Case – oil on board. Lakeside tower. 1924.
- F. C. Lewis – colour engraving. “Quebec from Cape Diamond”.
- Collage of feathers, sequins, and hair. Portrait of a dancer.
- Larry Kissick – woodblock? print. Tree. 49/60. 1984.
- Maxfield Parrish – print. Ad for Community Plate. Early 20th century.
- Clarence Tillenius – portfolio of 11 prints. Monarchs of the Canadian Wild.
- Needlework picture – mother and child.
- Pair of needlework pictures – children in fancy dress. Art nouveau frames.
- Sterling collection – including napkin rings and side plate.
- Unsigned – pencil drawing of two horses.
- Coloured print – “Autumn Dancer”, by The Hunter. 1991.
- Unsigned – miniature watercolour. Mid-19th century.
- Coloured prints – St James’ Palace; View of London. Late 19th century.
- Navajo sand painting, framed.
295A. Woven-wheat picture. Harvest time emblem of peace and prosperity.
- Coloured print – sunrise in a canyon. Early 20th century.
- Coloured print – European monuments. Early 20th century.
- Stamp collection. Various motifs. Late 20th century.
- Todd Parker – photograph. Waterloo, 1983. And unsigned Female figure. Two pieces.
- John Rogers – framed print. Country landscape. Late 20th century.
Thank you for attending our September auction; we hope to see you in November!