1. Set of five small old English sterling silver coasters.
2. Lady’s 14Kt gold ring with rectangular cut tanzanite and two small round diamonds. Appraised value $1850.00.
3. Antique finely hand carved ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting a mother bird on her eggs. Circa 1880.
4. Old unpolished hand sculpted African iron figurine in warrior and horse motif.
5. Unusual George VI (G & S Co.: Goldsmith and Silversmith Company, London 1940) English sterling silver salad tongs in blue velvet-lined box.
6. Lady’s 10 Kt gold ring with two oval opal-type stones and two small round amethysts, in unusual setting.
7. Pair of antique solid walnut hand carved night tables with claw feet. Gibbard Company.
8. Two old Oriental hand carved and painted grotesque spirit masks.
9. Antique finely hand carved ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting rabbits mating. Circa 1870.
10. Antique English sterling silver six slot toast rack with top handle. Marked E.V. (Emile Viners Ltd. – Sheffield 1940).
10A. Scarce convex alachite teardrop pendant on gold-coloured rope chain, and expandable alachite bracelet. Two pieces.
11. Collection of three antique pocket watches. Marked: Crew; Waltham; and Eatons. Circa 1930-40.
12. Attractive old Moorcroft pottery vase (H 10”) in Pomegranate design. Circa 1930.
13. Small attractive antique solid oak music cabinet with glazed door. Circa 1930.
14. Rare old Edward VIII sterling silver footed tray (Marked G.H. – Sheffield 1936). W 20”.
15. Lovely Victorian burl walnut bookcase with three interior shelves and overall geometric inlay. Circa 1880.
16. Very fine faux silk area rug with center medallion design on beige background. 26″ x 41″. Made in Belgium.
16A. Lady’s 14 Kt gold ring with convex oval jadeite surrounded by multiple seed pearls. Appraised value $950.00.
17. Attractive antique brass torchiere lamp with decorative glass shade. Circa 1930.
18. Ornate antique French brass mantle clock with scrolling motif and Roman Numeral face. Circa 1930.
19. Attractive old teak bedroom suite including: double bed, night table, and highboy dresser with door. Circa 1965. Three pieces.
20. Very rare ornate seventeen-piece Edward VIII English sterling silver serving set with filigreed edges in grape and leaf motif. Maker’s mark E.V. (Emile Viners Ltd. – Sheffield 1936).
21. Pair of antique French bronzed five branch candleabras in male and female motif. Circa 1890.
22. Old Chinese hand-carved serpentine jade covered bowl depicting a bird on branch.
23. Rare old hand painted Chinese porcelain charger in Imari pattern (D 12”), and three smaller, similar bowls. Four pieces.
24. Fine old hand loomed Persian carpet with red field and centre medallion.
25. Attractive contemporary cutlery chest, included with a Birks Regency plate cutlery set consisting of eight each of: dinner forks, salad forks; soup, coffee, and tea spoons, and butter knives. Queen Mary Pattern.
25A. Very rare antique solid oak combination “The Settee-Table” with inner mechanism and black leather upholstery. Made by R. Hamp. Circa 1870. One of 6 known to exist.
26. Old solid oak night table with one drawer on 4 tapered legs.
27. Attractive mid-century modern Danish teak sofa set with light cream upholstery. Makers mark on bottom “MK”. Three pieces.
27A. Two teak armchairs to match above.
28. Large old Chinese hand carved and cold painted elephant ivory Quan Yin figure holding flowers and a bird of paradise. Circa 1950. H 18”.
29. Lovely antique 1/4 cut oak square dining table. Circa 1890.
30. Rare ornately designed early Victorian four piece English sterling silver hollowware tea service including: coffee pot; tea pot; cream; and sugar. Maker’s mark E.B J.B (Bernard Brothers – London 1857). The tea and coffee pot with ivory stoppers. Some losses.
31. Antique solid oak round parlour table with centre pedestal. Circa 1910.
32. Three old African unpolished iron figures on a marble base. Three wise men? H 6”.
33. Lovely antique satinwood dining room suite including: table with two leaves, china cabinet with sliding glass doors, buffet, one armchair, and six side chairs. Circa 1930.
34. Old Black Forest German Cuckoo clock with weights.
35. Mid-century modern teak floor lamp with original cloth shade. Circa 1960.
36. Rare traveler’s lap desk made with a Bird’s Eye Maple exterior, featuring inlay banding and trim, cedar interior, and leather writing surface.
37. Lovely antique hand carved solid walnut open armchair with golden foliage upholstery. Circa 1920.
38. Fine antique solid walnut cased regulator wall clock with Roman numeral face. Key included.
39. Lovely old walnut hand carved parlour table, with beautifully inlaid top with bird’s eye maple, and pierced skirt and ornate stretcher. Circa 1930.
39A. Lady’s lovely 14 Kt gold ring with rectangular amethyst surrounded by fourteen small diamonds.
40. Handsome antique solid oak wall telephone with original crank and mouthpiece. Northern Electric.
41. Rare antique burl walnut love seat with in-carved arms in lion head motif and light pink geometric upholstery. Circa 1900.
42. Old solid brass bridge lamp with glass shade, working.
43. Rare antique solid oak Canadiana Hoosier cabinet with enamelled shelf and rolling front. Circa 1910. (Included are various pieces of paraphernalia original to the cabinet).
44. Pair of Chinese hand carved pink quartz statues depicting lions in repose, with wooden bases. Damage to one leg.
45. Unusual antique solid cast iron wood-burning stove. Bowdoin Company.
46. Rare antique Victor Victrola (XVI) floor model gramophone in mahogany case with two upper doors and two lower full doors. Dated on interior licence, 1915. With various records included.
47. Old mahogany octagonal parlour table with brass moldings in lion’s head motif, and lower shelf. Circa 1940.
48. Rare antique brass avoirdupois scale with accompanying weights. Eastman Kodak company. Circa 1900.
49. Small lovely walnut side table with in-carved legs. Circa 1930.
50. Early Georgian sterling silver two-handled cup in farming motif. Maker’s mark F.W. 1806.
51. Old bentwood Eames style swivel armchair with chrome base, and matching ottoman.
52. Handsome antique solid oak wall mirror in Jacobean design. Krug Co. Circa 1910.
52A. Fine antique solid walnut armchair in barley twist design with cane back. Circa 1910. Krug Co.
53. Modern walnut side table on splayed base and round Carrara marble top. Circa 1950.
54. Attractive old bone china dinner set including: teapot; cream, sugar, dinner and salad plates; cups and saucers, and various serving places. Royal Albert Memory Lane pattern.
55. Pair of modern walnut open armchairs with blue floral brocade upholstery. Circa 1940.
56. Very old solid bronze Indian Buddha with hand engraved design. 14″ H. Circa 1920.
56A. Gentleman’s 10Kt gold ring with crosshatched matte finish, and rectangular green stone.
57. Gorgeous antique Victorian mahogany side server with back splash and Italian Carrara marble top above three drawers and two side doors, with floral inlay. Circa 1890.
57A. Fine old walnut double pedestal dining table with two leaves. Circa 1960.
57B. Set of six fine antique solid mahogany balloon back dining chairs with light blue geometric patterned seats. Circa 1890.
58. Antique finely hand carved ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting a coiled snake. Signed on bottom. Circa 1870.
59. Unusual antique German Biedermeier style drop front cabinet with two frieze drawers and three full lower drawers. Circa 1900.
60. Rare large old Edward VIII sterling silver double handled serving tray (Marked E.V. (Emile Viners Ltd. – Sheffield 1940). W 20”.
61. Rare antique chrome and red leather barber’s chair. Belmont Company. Circa 1940.
62. Lady’s 14 Kt gold ring with brilliant-cut oval-shaped green stone on raised setting.
63. Handsome antique mission style oak bookcase with glazed door and sides. Circa 1910.
64. Victorian hand blown Bride’s Basket with hand painted flowers, sitting in a silver plated basket (2 minor chips on edge of basket).
65. Exceptional Chinese thick wool rug with sculpted floral center medallion and border on rose field. 9’x12′.
66. Very fine carved Jade figure of an Elephant Buddha, the Indian symbol of mental strength.
67. Attractive antique solid walnut parlour armchair with light blue upholstery. Circa 1900.
68. Old four piece art deco tea service with ivory handles and finials. Maker’s marks E.V. (Emile Viners Ltd. – Sheffield 1940).
69. Fine antique solid walnut six tier barristers bookcase. Office Specialty Company. Circa 1940.
70. Two ornate old hand carved African hardwood decorative masks, one with unusual grass hair.
71. Large old Chinese hand carved African ivory figure depicting a warrior with religious script. Signed on bottom. Height 12”.
72. Rare antique arts and crafts quarter cut oak grandfather clock with Arabic numeral face, in-carved and glazed front door. Circa 1910.
73. Fine antique walnut Davenport desk with leather top and multiple side drawers. Circa 1880.
74. Attractive old Moorcroft candle sticks in Pomegranate design. Circa 1930. H 8.5″.
75. Fine old metal breakfast table set, with bevelled glass table top and inset tile design. With four matching chairs. Five pieces.
76. Old hand loomed Turkoman area rug with red field. 62” x 86”.
77. Unusual mid-century teak hall bench with black leather seat and single enclosed shelf.
78. Scarce mid-century heavy teak open armchair with light beige upholstery (worn).
79. Antique finely hand carved Ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting a warthog. Signed on bottom. Circa 1870.
80. Rare set of five Edward VIII sterling silver salvers. Marked E.V. (Emile Viners Ltd. – Sheffield 1940).
81. Lovely antique solid walnut vanity with ornate mirror over three drawers and a splayed base with brass claw feet. With matching stool. Circa 1930.
82. Very fine bronzed buffalo statue mounted on a marble base. Circa 1960.
83. Unusual mid-century teak three piece table set with black leatherette upholstered cylindrical bases. Circa 1965. With matching mid-century black ceramic table lamp with cloth shade. Four pieces.
84. Solid oak curio stand consisting of five graduated shelves measuring 48” H. 1930.
85. Fine antique hand carved Victorian parlour armchair with burgundy upholstery. Circa 1890.
86. Unique Mexican pottery statue of an Incan Priest seated on a bench with a leopard.
87. Fantastic mid-century Danish ‘egg chair’ with original charcoal upholstery and brushed steel splayed base. With matching footstool. Maker’s Mark: Fritz Hansen #0666.
88. Lovely antique brass table lamp with leaded glass shade (one panel damaged). Circa 1920.
89. Solid walnut Duncan Phyfe tilt top table measuring 18” in diameter.
90. Pair of elegant English sterling silver two branch candelabras. London 1960.
91. Antique finely hand carved ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting a horse on tree stump. Signed on bottom Circa 1870.
92. Large antique solid mahogany corner cabinet/bookcase with glazed door and lower shelf. Circa 1890.
93. Unusual old mid-century upright cedar chest with lifting lid and bottom drawer. Circa 1950. Honderich Co.
94. Solid oak parlour table with bottom shelf, and ball and claw feet. 1910.
95. Pair of mid-century teak floor lamps with burlap cloth shades. Circa 1965.
96. Old white ceramic three piece washbasin set. Circa 1930.
97. Fine old Indian hand tufted area rug with floral design on green field. 5’x8′.
98. Collection of three antique wristwatches (two men’s: Grillet 21 Jewel, and Bulova 23 jewel), and a ladies’ 14k gold cased Solar watch.
99. Pair of mid-century teak bookcases with sliding doors and a drop front. Circa 1965.
100. Pair of Satsuma style Chinese porcelain table lamps with cloth shades.
101. Three mis-matched antique sterling silver sugar sifters.
102. Pair of small Moorcroft vases (one damaged; H 5″), and small round Moorcroft bud vase (H 2.5″), all in Pomegranate design. Circa 1930. Three pieces.
103. Very unusual set of four “Bendt Winge” designed armchairs, three with orange vinyl upholstery and one with green cloth. Made in Norway. Circa 1960.
104. Handsome antique oak wall mirror with ornate gold leaf trim. Circa 1910.
105. Collection of 3 adorable Hummel figurines: Barnyard Hero, Little Hiker, and A Street Singer.
106. Lady’s unmarked gold ring with round diamond and amethyst in foliate design.
107. Handsome antique walnut fireplace bench with green floral brocaded upholstery. Circa 1900.
108. Two small old Moorcroft Pottery nut dishes in Iris and anemone designs.
109. Lady’s 14 Kt gold ring with oval aquamarine-type stone in simple setting.
110. Antique side table with mother of pearl inlay in Persian motif. Circa 1920. Some losses.
111. Antique mahogany blanket chest with cedar lining. Circa 1940.
112. Set of six mid century chrome and bentwood bar stools with black leather seats. Circa 1960.
113. Lady’s 10 Kt gold ring with three oval coral stones and two small pearls.
114. Rare early Victorian sterling silver tea box with ebony finial and filigree edging. (Marked E & C Co.) Birmingham 1858.
115. Antique finely hand carved ivory Japanese Netsuke depicting a water bird. Signed on bottom. Circa 1870.
116. Fine Chinese wool runner with carved floral design on green background. 5’x8′.
117. Fine pair of antique walnut lamp tables with faux drawer fronts and cabriole legs. Circa 1940.
118. Pair of fine old English sterling silver salt and pepper shakers.
119. Set of three unpolished hand sculpted African iron figurines in human face motif.
120. Pair of antique English sterling silver covered salts with cobalt blue glass linings and small serving spoons.
121. Scarce old Singer 221 “Feather weight” sewing machine in original black carrying case.
122. Set of three old Royal Doulton female figurines in various dress.
123. Lady’s 10 Kt gold ring with oval amethyst in simple raised setting.
124. Lovely old porcelain wash basin set in yellow floral motif. Circa 1920.
125. Fine antique solid oak wall mirror with ornate brass mouldings. Circa 1910.
126. Fine old Chinese wool rug with carved floral design on green background. 5’x8′.
127. Two Belgian imitation silk area mats, one with floral design on wine background and one with ornate center medallion on dark blue background.
128. Three mid-century ladies’ bakelite bracelets each individually stylized. Three pieces.
129. Set of four old rattan bar stools. Circa 1960. Four pieces.
130. Handy antique solid oak mission style foot stool with beige upholstered top. Circa 1910.
131. Ornate antique brass wall mirror with bevelled sectional front and pierced décor of grotesques and foliage. Circa 1910.
132. Rare antique Ansonia walnut wall clock (hand damaged). Circa 1920.
133. Three cute old ceramic Hummel/Goebel figures of children.
134. Collection of twenty two attractive old china tea cups and saucers from various makers (Aynsley, Paragon etc).
135. Rare old American ceramic cookie jar in the motif of Little Red Riding Hood. Circa 1950.
136. Pair of antique English sterling silver open salts with cobalt blue glass linings and small serving spoons.
137. Set of six old crystal coasters with pierced sterling rims. (Some damage).
138. Antique English Jasper ware style planter with blue ground and maiden motif. With matching pitcher. Copeland Spode.
139. Set of three antique Wedgwood pottery planters with mottled green grounds.
140. Unusual old Chinese bronze statue depicting a bird on branch on a pink quartz base. Unmarked.
141. Handy old four gallon stoneware crock. Redwing Co.
142. Two old incarved walnut document/letter boxes. Circa 1910. Two pieces.
143. Rare old Belleek porcelain figure of Jesus Christ. H 17”.
144. Rare antique Waterbury 8-day regulator clock with Roman numeral face and flame mahogany case. Circa 1890.
145. Rare early preserve “Beaver Sealer” jar with original metal lid. Beaver is facing to the right. Circa 1920.
146. Rare art deco burl walnut cased mantle radio with cloth face. Viking Co. Circa 1930.
147. Collectible mid-century china teapot in Lotte Design (Norway), with matching creamer.
148. Pair of mantel luster candle sticks made of crystal with flash ruby highlights. Each holding 8 prisms.
149. Rare early Canadian hand carved wooden mixing bowl. Circa 1880.
TUESDAY EVENING AUCTION:
150. Daphne Odjig – coloured lithograph. “Thunderbird Woman”. #40/48. 34” x 25”.
151. Winston Leathers – lithograph. “Dynamite Island”. #3/25. 1977.
152. Temela Tikivik (Lake Harbour) – contemporary Inuit hand carved green-grained soapstone. Dancing bear. H 10”.
153. Don Reichhart – mixed media. “Remaining Variation #4″. 10” x 14”.
154. B.J. Hyslop – oil on canvas. Lily pads.
155. Leonard Watson – black and white etching. European street scene. (Westminster?)
156. Signed in syllabics – black grained soapstone. Pair of northern turns. And rare old whale’s tooth in raw form. Two items.
157. Set of three unusual contemporary aluminum constructed figures: polar bear, seal on ice floe, and Haida totem pole. Made by Haselton – Canada.
158. Geza (Gordon) Marich – oil on canvas. River landscape.
159. Jackson Beardy – coloured lithograph. “The Woodpecker”. #169/200. 1995.
160. Daphne Odjig – pen and ink? Inuit with dog sled on ice. 30” x 22”.
161. Pair of hand carved African masks with unusual beading, and hand carved wooden bust of a sabre toothed cat. 3 pieces.
162. Les Mawakeesick – watercolour. “Raven’s Call”. 2005.
163. Tony Tascona, RCA, CAR/FAC (Manitoba, 1926 – 2006) – limited edition serigraph. “White Transmission”. #21/45.
163A. Signed in syllabics -Inuit soapstone carving. Inuit hunters stalking seals on rocks. Circa 1960.
164. Winston Leathers – coloured lithograph. Untitled. Artist’s proof. 1972.
164A. Book: “Lords of the Stone: An Anthology of Eskimo Sculpture”. Macduff, Alistair; George M. Galpin, photos. North Vancouver, BC: Whitecap Books, 1982. Bound in 1/4 black leather over cloth, with silver lettering to spine and front board. Colour photos. No. 208 of a limited edition of 500, signed by Macduff and Galpin.
165. Old hand carved Chinese soapstone incense burner in Foo Dog motif. H 14”.
166. Joe Potempa – oil on canvas. Dog sled team.
166A. Eddie Munroe – Oil on canvas. Wolves howling at the moon.
166B. Eddie Munroe – Oil on canvas. Loons calling.
167. Simeonie Killiktee (Lake Harbour) – contemporary Inuit hand carved black-grained soapstone depicting a standing muskox. L 9″.
168. Sarah Brotman – watercolour. “The Market Vendor”.
169. Robert Kakay Geesik – lithograph. Elder and white buffalo. Artist’s proof.
170. Gerda Christoffersen (Canada 1917-2012) – pair of coloured pastels. Indian braves. 25” x 17”. Pre-auction estimate 400/800.
171. Unsigned – Inuit soapstone carving of two faces.
172. Tony Tascona, RCA, CAR/FAC (Manitoba, 1926 – 2006) – limited edition serigraph. “Starfire” #29/50.
173. Mayumi Oda – coloured lithographic poster. “Goddesses”. #97/250. 1982. With accompanying booklet of the artist’s other posters.
173A. (Master) William James Hubbard (1807-1862) – water colour silhouette. Tom Spence. Dated 1842.
173B. (Master) William James Hubbard (1807-1862) – water colour silhouette. Mary Spence. Dated 1842.
173C. (Master) William James Hubbard (1807-1862) – water colour silhouette. Frances Ann Spence. Dated 1842.
174. W. James – oil on canvas. Paris cafe scene.
175. Paul A. Nicholas – watercolour. Country river scene.
176. Robert Stanley coloured lithographs. Untitled and “Jello Mold”.
176A. Unsigned – Inuit soapstone carving. Walrus with tusks. Circa 1961.
177. Clayton Pond – coloured lithograph. “Derby Dandies”.
177A. Malcolm Daniel Charleson (1888-1943) – oil painting. Landscape. 24.5” x 18.5”. Dated 1918.
178. Winston Leathers – coloured lithograph. Untitled. #2/10. 1969.
179. Hugh McVarish – watercolour. Country farmhouse.
180. Henry Jansen – oil on canvas. Rural farm scene.
181. Doris Cyrette – coloured lithograph. “Harmony”. #264/275.
182. Clemence Wescoup – coloured lithograph. “Lost from the Flock”.
183. Eddie Munroe – set of three acrylics on canvas. Loon and fish scenes. Unframed.
183A. Unsigned – Inuit soapstone carving. Walrus with tusks. Circa 1961.
184. Robert Kakay Geesik – watercolour. Eagle spirit.
185. Meyer – oil on canvas. Mountainous European landscape.
185A. The Everyman Encyclopaedia: 12 leatherbound volumes. Boyle, Andrew, ed. London: Dent, 1913. Brown leather spines over cloth boards; gilt lettering and decoration to spines. Black-and-white illustrations.
186. H. Thurtall? – watercolour. Cart wheels aside English garden path.
187. Keith Bowey – gouache. Cougar roaring. Dated 1970.
188. Seepee Ipielle (Iqualuit) contemporary Inuit hand carved mottled green-grained soapstone depicting an snowy owl. L 11″.
189. Unsigned – black and white etching. Market scene – and – signature indistinguishable – watercolour. Abstract female. Two pieces.
190. David Keno – Native carved soapstone. Grotesque figure holding his knees. (Registration #2-194).
191. Tony Tascona (Manitoba, 1926 – 2006) – cloth portfolio entitled “Take Five + One”, containing five limited edition serigraphs: “Vertical Cycle”; “Musical Spheres”; “Moonwalk”; “Ascension”; “Black Magic”; plus a print of the artist and printmakers at work. Artist’s proof.
192. Signed in syllabics- attractive hand carved Inuit soapstone. Two seated birds.
193. Fine old coloured map of Manitoba in gilt frame. Dated 1970.
194. Raymond – oil on canvas. Mountainous landscape.
195. Unsigned – Inuit carved soapstone. Abstract form. Minor damage. No 5-160.
196. Le Ba Dang – coloured print. Two horses.
197. Irene Tarnon – watercolour. Native church scene.
197A. Unsigned-Inuit soapstone carving. Walrus with tusks. Circa 1961.
198. Unsigned – two colour female portraits.
199. W.J. (Walter Joseph) Phillips – wood engraving. “Engineer’s House and the South Wall”. Unknown edition quantity. 1931.
200. Unsigned (Pangnirtong) – contemporary Inuit hand carved green-grained soapstone. Hunter seated on a kill (some repair to arm). H 14″.
201. Andrew Karpik/Thomasie Alikatuktuk – stencil proof. “Diving for Fish”. Proof 3/5.
202. Clemence Wescoup – coloured lithograph. “Gathering Call”. #336/375.
202A. Signature indistinguishable – oil on canvas. Italian street scene.
203. Henry Jansen – oil on canvas. Large farm house in winter.
204. Chinese silk stitched picture of Shanghai harbor as it was at the turn of the century. 42” x 9.5”.
204A. Eva Stubbs – oil on canvas. Dancers in studio.
205. Rare volumes of the Holy Bible. Old and New Testaments (originally a three volume set) published in London in 1855. Volume I: Genesis-Esther; Volume II: Job Malachi. Volume I contains a small family registry with references to Births and Deaths and a marriage at St. Andrews Red River.
206. L.H. Harris – pair of watercolours. Man in wheat field and old woman feeding chickens.
207. James T. Callowhill (1838-1937) – watercolor. English country home on a lake.
208. Lee Cameron – watercolour. Valley scene.
208A. Set of two books decorated in art nouveau-style: The Life and Letters of Sir John Millais. Millais, J. G. London: Methuen, 1899. Bound in navy cloth with gilt lettering and decoration. Black-and-white illustrations throughout.
209. Heinz Pundleider – oil on board. River scene.
210. Joe Potempa – oil on canvas. Moose in natural setting.
211. Henry Jansen – oil on canvas. Winter landscape river scene.
212. Benjamin Chee Chee – coloured lithograph. “Dancing Goose”. 1975.
213. Jackson Beardy – coloured litho. “Birdwind II”. #195/200.
214. Thomasie Alikaticktuk/Josea Maniapik – stencil proof. “Seals Gather for Spring”. Proof 3/5.
215. W. Kurytowicz – oil on canvas. Mother and child.
216. Nelson Keno – Inuit carved soapstone. Abstract form. H 6”.
217. Tony Tascona, RCA, CAR/FAC (Manitoba, 1926 – 2006) – limited edition serigraph. “Peace”. Artist’s Proof.
218. Collection of several hardcover children’s books.
218A. G. Whitman – oil on canvas. Landscape. 24” x 36”.
219. Winston Leathers – coloured lithograph. “To Mom and Dad”. Artist’s proof. 1972.
220. Joe Potempa – oil on canvas. Canadian Geese.
220A. Unsigned – coloured print. Two figures in medieval dress.
221. Tardif-Hebert – oil on board. “Jazz – twist – rock”.
222. Untitled – black and white print. King George?
223. Two old coloured maps. North America, and the North Pole.
223A. B. Pastor – pair of oils on canvas. Series de Futbol.
224. Sawai – coloured lithograph. “House of Many Mansions Manor”. Artist’s proof.
225. Unsigned – seal fur collage. Two herons feeding.
226. Mervyn Powell – mixed media. Modern art landscape.
226A. Unsigned – Inuit soapstone carving. Walrus with tusks. Circa 1961.
227. Signature indistinguishable – oil on canvas. Ships in harbour.
228. Henry Jansen – oil on canvas. Mallards in flight.
228A. Audrey Ruler – coloured lithograph. “May My Heart Always Be Open”.
229. Pair of Chinese Swatow shell cutting pictures in box frames. 12” x 33”.
230. Joe Potempa – oil on canvas. Wildebeest. Framed.
231. J.Z. Sansregret – oil on canvas. Solar system scene.
232. Thomasie Alikatuktuk- stencil proof. “Shayaks resting after Journey”. Proof 3/5.
233. Henry Jansen – oil on canvas. Small farmhouse in winter.
233A. Unsigned – watercolour. Portrait of a young girl.
234. Signature indistinguishable – oil on canvas. Landscape at dusk.
234A. G. Madden – pair of coloured prints. Female figures with pottery.
235. Tony Tascona (Manitoba, 1926 – 2006) – portfolio entitled “Back to Back”, containing five limited edition serigraphs: “Cross-Section”; “Side by Side”; “The Clearing”; “Balancing Act”; “Formation”. Artist’s proof.
236. Bunuel – oil on canvas. Paris Cathedral.
236A. N.D. Warren – watercolour. Coastal scene.
237. Warren Williams – watercolour. Coastal scene.
238. Beautiful Chinese soapstone carving of vines and grape clusters.
238A. E. Desmaisons – coloured lithograph. “Return from Market”.
239. Gordon Kit Thorne – woodblock. Totem scene.
240. J.Z. Sansregret – oil on canvas. Solar system scene.
240A. Unsigned – oil on canvas. Reclining nude with cherub companion.
241. Jackson Beardy – coloured lithograph. “Canada Goose II”.
242. Two old hand tooled leather pieces – book cover in WWII motif and a postcard album in Native motif.
242A. G. Madden – pair of coloured prints. Figures on horseback.
243. Pair of old hand drawn coloured pastel portraits depicting an older couple.
244. Joe Potempa – oil on canvas. Bears.
245. Arnold Ross – watercolour. Fence in winter scene.
245A. Aliana Au – watercolour. Abstract portrait.
246. Jackson Beardy – coloured lithograph. “Three birds.”
247. Unsigned –watercolor. Floral stillife.
248. Albert Casson – black and white print. “This is the Life”.
248A. S. Hile – mixed media on canvas. Martini glass still life.
249. Dominion Art Co. – reverse painting on convex glass. “Parliament Building –Ottawa”.
250. Bergamaschi – oil on canvas. Portrait of a clown.
Thank you for attending this evening’s auction.
We hope to see you at our November sale!
Antiques – Fine Art – Estates – Appraisals
(204) 477-5353| email list: email@example.com
(To be held at The Masonic Temple, 420 Corydon Ave.)
Monday, September 15th 2014, at 7:00 p.m.: items 1-149
Tuesday September 16th 2014, at 7:00 p.m.: items 150-250
Sunday, September 14th, 1:00 to 6:00 & Monday, September 15th, 10:00 to 7:00
WE ACCEPT ABSENTEE BIDS. Ask for details.
-All purchases and the 5% buyers’ premium are subject to GST. PST applies to purchases over $100.
-Please settle all accounts by auction’s end.
-Purchases must be removed from the premises by Wednesday at noon.
-We can assist with delivery arrangements, if required.