Online Auction, April 19 – 26, 2023:
Jewelry – Carpets – Art – Antiques
Limited viewing appointments available on Monday April 24. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your appointment, and please provide a list of items to view.
Running online-only. Bid any time from noon on opening day until the auction’s close.
Items will end in numerical order, 30 seconds apart. Additional time will be added if there are last minute bids.
Online bidding tips:
1) Register in advance so your account is approved and ready to go whenever you start bidding.
2) Bid amounts can be changed to reflect your “max. bid”, and the system will bid on your behalf up to that point.
3) We recommend leaving advance bids in case your internet connection hiccups at an inopportune time.
4) Items can be picked up at the pre-set times; packing/shipping will be via UPS and charged at cost.
5) Toggle “Single Page” to ON to view all items on one page.
6) All sales are final so please ask any questions you may have, or come to the preview!
Invoices will be sent to all successful bidders by email the morning following the auction. Payment can be made in person at the pre-set pickup times, or by calling with credit card details.
Unpaid invoice amounts will be automatically charged to the card on file, 36 hours after the invoice is issued.
PICKUPS: Local winners can pick up their items and pay in person, at our warehouse on Thu., Apr. 27, 12-3 or Fri., Apr. 28, 10-2. Additional pickup times available by appointment and with prior payment.
SHIPMENTS: Any items to be mailed will be packed and mailed by UPS after invoices are paid. If you would like a packing/shipping quote in advance, please contact UPS directly, before bidding.
Please arrange pickup or shipping within a week of the auction; unclaimed items will be donated after four weeks unless arrangements are made.